Budget Friendly Back To School Shopping


Are you on a budget and need to get the kids started Back To School looking good?

You need to check out The Children's Place. Right now they are having a 50% off sale on their entire website. And their Clearance items are even cheaper at 70% - 80% off

I went on their website and purchased 22 items for the girls and my total cost was $62. That's cheaper than Walmart. Luckily for me the girls wear the same size in clothing so they are able to share everything. We paid $1.39 for the tees and less than $5 for the shoes. They have the cutest shoes for girls. 

I highly recommend their stuff because everything we bought was the perfect fit, looked great on the girls and was such good quality. They sell every size from infant to size 16 in girls.

I have seen The Children's Place at the mall but never went in. I just figured they were high priced and raising two granddaughters, I need to save when possible. So this was my first time purchasing from them but will not be the last.

The girls wanted to do an unboxing video when their order came in (they are addicted to YouTube Kids), so below is a try-on haul showing their new items. 

Click HERE to check out their website....

Thank you for stopping by and I will talk to you in the next blog post..

xoxo, Lori Sloan


2 comments

Graphic Design Service said...

Oftentimes, the shots of face and head cannot express the details. So, the Photo retouching services is responsible to remove the stray hairs, cleanup the face wrinkles, marks and other unwanted elements.

Patricia Carter said...

Back to school shopping can be very challenging. You do not know what is in fashion.
Cheap Tickets
Discount Tickets