LIFE UPDATE - Where Have I Been


If you follow me, you may have noticed that I have not posted anything in a few months.

The reason is because I hurt my right shoulder last Fall and the pain kept getting worse as time went on. So after many weeks of Physical Therapy my Dr told me that the only option left was surgery. I agreed but not until I got back from Florida. I was going to visit my brother and we had tickets to see the Foo Fighters (pic above). I was not about to miss that.

I had my surgery in May and the healing started out great, then it went bad. I ended up with a frozen shoulder and now the pain is worse than before I had my surgery. I go to Physical Therapy multiple times a week and it will get better, but it can take weeks to months. 

I will be starting to post again since I am able to use my arm more often now. I love blogging and doing my YouTube and I am anxious to pick up where I left off on here. It's easier to make videos right now because I don't have to continually tap at a keyboard with my right hand.

But I wanted to say Thank you for your patience. I so appreciate all of you.

Much love, XO 

Lori Sloan

1 comment

Patricia Carter said...

Enjoy life is definitely a priority. Posts can wait.
Tickets on Sale
Buy Online Tickets