Clairol Root Touch-Up Concealing Powder


Do you color your hair? Are your roots showing and you don't want to color your hair yet?
Well let me share this product with you. Influenster and Clairol recently sent me this product and I fell in love. And just so you know, I am writing this review because I truly love this product. I already turned in my review for Influenster.

I have been coloring my hair for years and the one thing I hate is when it's time to redo the roots. That usually consists of a couple hours that I don't have. And now that I am older, my roots actually grow in gray, and since I have my hair dyed red (I am a natural redhead) my roots jump out at you.

So when Influenster and Clairol sent me this product, I was in desperate need to fix my roots. I decided to give this a try before coloring and I was so impressed with the results. I actually went another two weeks before recoloring my roots. They did send me the wrong shade (light brown) but I was actually able to make it work and I was able to go online and ordered it in the right shade (red). Now this product is sold in store but I was unable to find it in my shade, so I ended up ordering online.

As you can see it is real easy to store because the packaging is slim. But don't let the packaging fool you, there is quite a bit of product in here (0.07oz). It will definitely last me for a long time.


This is a multi-use powder that you can use to cover up your roots and also define your brows. And it only takes seconds to do. It blends naturally with your hair color, it is lightweight, reusable, great for all hair types, doesn't stain your skin or your clothes and it is paraben-free. When I use this product, it usually stays in my hair for a couple days but it will wash out with shampoo. I wash my hair 1 to 2 times a week, so I love that it will stay in my hair longer than a day.


To apply:
Apply powder to dry, styled hair with the brush and blend.
That's it...



You can purchase this product in stores like Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens or you can go to the store websites for even more shades. I was only able to find the red on the Walmart website.
It retails for $9.99 or $9.37 at Walmart- http://go.magik.ly/ml/9w7v/

If you try this product out, let me know in the comments what your thoughts are. I would love to hear.

I will talk to you in my next post.....

xoxo,
 Lori Sloan

1 comment

Patricia Carter said...

I am liking this shade. It will look good on my skin color.
Cheap Tickets
Discount Tickets