ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Collabs With AMREZY Again






Anastasia Beverly Hills has brought us a new collab with the beautiful Amrezy. And what better product to collab on than a highlighter.

If you follow Amrezy on Instagram, then you know that she is the queen of highlights (hell she is the queen of makeup). Every time she applies her makeup she looks flawless and she is ALWAYS glowing from the stars.

(Pic is from the ABH website)

So when they announced that she was collabing on a highlighter, I got very excited because who doesn't want to glow like the queen?
On the day of release, I sat at my computer for hours refreshing the website, waiting for this highlighter to go on sale.

WAS IT WORTH THE WAIT? You better believe it. This is the most GORGEOUS highlight that I own (and I own a lot).  This is a beautiful "light brilliant gold" and it is the perfect glow.


You can apply this very subtle or you can go full on seen from the stars bright. It does not show my texture or pores when I wear it. It just goes on smooth, beautiful and glowy. Now this highlighter is LIMITED EDITION, so I suggest you grab it before it's gone. I waited to buy the ABH x AMREZY eye palette and missed out on owning it because once it sold out, it never came back (insert sad face).

Look how beautiful this glow is. Very natural looking. I believe I found my new holy grail. Thank you Amrezy, Norvina and Anastasia Beverly Hills for giving us the opportunity to GLOW like the queen herself ! !


Thid highlighter retails for $28. It is available on the ABH website now and will be available online with all US retailers like Beautylish, Sephora, Macys and Ulta on March 6th. And then it will be in stores on March 10th.
So get yours here now: http://go.magik.ly/ml/9ot6/

On the back of the highlight Amrezy wrote:
"I live for the perfect glow-it's a constant focus in my makeup routine. I'm always looking for the most luminous glow with a natural, second skin finish. This collaboration with ABH brings my highlighter dreams to life, and I'm so happy to share this "sun in a compact" with my Rezy riders."
- Amrezy

xoxo, 
Lori Renee'






1 comment

Patricia Carter said...

I have this one. It is so shiny and makes you look lovely.
Tickets on Sale
Buy Online Tickets