Trying Out Some of Kenra Professionals Best Selling Products


As I have told you in previous posts, I am obsessed with Kenra hair products. I use them on a daily basis and would suggest them to anyone. Here are a few of their best sellers....

Do you have dry, brittle or damaged hair? 
If so, Kenra has some great products to help. I love this Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. It has a great lather to it (which I love), it also has a great scent and it makes my hair feel really soft. Even after blow drying my hair, it's still so soft to the touch and usually it's very dry. But all in all, my hair just feels so clean and soft.. And it's great for color treated hair. What more do you need from a shampoo and conditioner?

Right now at Ulta, you can pick up a 33.8 oz bottle on sale for $14.99 (reg. $26). That is a great price and I will definitely be ordering some more.

KENRA Moisturizing shampoo - http://go.magik.ly/ml/8m6h/
KENRA Moisturizing conditioner - http://go.magik.ly/ml/8m6j/


Do you want to look like you just left the salon after getting a blowout?
The Kenra Perfect Blowout styling creme will do just that. I have short hair and a dime size amount before blow drying my hair gives me great volume and frizz control. It is lightweight, smells great and non greasy. This products also gives you thermal protection up to 450 degrees.. If you have curly hair, this is your product to get. It will hold your curls all day..

A 5 oz tube retails for $17 at Ulta.

* KENRA Perfect Blowout -  http://go.magik.ly/ml/8m76/


Is your hair flat and you need to add lots of volume to it?
Kenra volumizing mousse is your answer. I have used their "whip grip" mousse for quite some time and love it. I did not think there was a better mousse out there that could compare, I was wrong.. Kenra also has the volume mousse EXTRA and it is just as AMAZING for giving my hair lots of body and lift. Now I have never been a fan of using mousse in my hair until I tried Kenra's and it worked. I put a small amount in my hands and run through my damp hair before blow drying and BOOM, my hair has volume that will last for days. It smells great, has heat protection up to 428 degrees, alcohol free, claims to last 60 hrs (I agree) and does not leave my hair sticky or greasy. I am a fan.

An 8 oz bottle of this retails for $16 at Ulta..

* KENRA Volume Mousse EXTRA - http://go.magik.ly/ml/8m7l/



Do you hate washing your hair as much as I do?
I have the product for you. I absolutely dread the thought of washing my hair. I have to wash it, put product in it, blow dry it, add more product and then straighten it. Ugh, it's just so time consuming. So when Dry Shampoo came out, I WAS IN HEAVEN.... Now I only wash my hair once a week (sometimes 2). I have to have dry shampoo in my house at all times. I pick up a can every chance I get so I don't run out.

This Kenra Volume Dry Shampoo makes my hair look clean, gives it volume and makes my hair smell better. So nobody knows that my hair has not been washed :) What better product could we ask for? Just lift your hair, spray onto your roots and let it sit in your hair for a bit. I will usually put on my makeup and then I will run my fingers through my hair to spread the dry shampoo around and DONE, I can go about my day.

 A 5 oz can of this retails for $17 at Ulta.

* KENRA Volume Dry Shampoo - http://go.magik.ly/ml/8m8d/



I was sent all these products from Kenra Professional, but my review is very honest. I have been a fan of Kenra products for many years. My hairdresser uses them on my hair and I always purchase products to take home. I love that their products smell great and just work for my hair type. There is something for everyone in their line no matter what your hair type is.
Did you know that they have Award Winning hairsprays? Such great hold.

If you would like to check out their products yourself, just click the links below:
http://www.kenraprofessional.com/kenra
http://www.ulta.com/brand/kenra-professional

** I did receive these products from Kenra Professional to try but I did not receive any compensation for this post. Everything written are my own thoughts on the products and I was not influenced by Kenra.  Powered by Brandbacker..

#ExperienceKenra  #Kenra  #KenraProfessional  #UltaBeauty 

XOXO  LORI RENEE'

1 comment

Patricia Carter said...

These products are best selling for a reason. They are good.
Tickets Depot 24/7
Tickets