My October Favorites


Can you believe that Fall just started and seems to be about over? Where did October go so fast? I actually had a few new items in October that I fell in love with and some oldies that I am loving all over again...
So let me tell you about some of my loves this month.
* Becca Ski Apres Glow face palette - this palette is beautiful. It has everything that I need to put on my face. Three highlighters, two blushes and a bronzer. One highlight and blush is brand new and this palette is Limited Edition. I am not sure about the new shades though. http://go.magik.ly/ml/7j0u/
* Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation - I love this foundation. It is an oldie but goody to me and never lets me down.  It is a lightweight mattifying foundation for normal to oily skin. I have normal skin and it works so well on me. My face looks flawless when wearing and my pores seem to disappear. http://go.magik.ly/ml/7j0s/
Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder - What can I not say good about this powder? This powder is amazing. It smells so good, it sets my foundation to a nice, flawless finish, it's finely milled, leaves no flashback and I am in love with it. It is my new holy grail setting powder. WOW, never thought something could replace my Laura Mercier..  http://go.magik.ly/ml/6xbx/
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water - This is a three-in-one primer that hydrates, preps and refreshes your skin. I use it right before putting on my foundation and I also use it during the day to refresh my makeup. It has no smell and it is not sticky on the face. http://go.magik.ly/ml/7j1c/
* Laura Mercier Eye Basics - I got this as a sample in my Sephora order and I haven't stopped using it since. It is such a good product. It is an eye base primer, color corrector and covers imperfections. It comes in five shades and I am obsessed. I wear it under my eyeshadow as a primer but I also wear it alone with mascara. I have it in the shade "Wheat"and I also have a full size on order. http://go.magik.ly/ml/7j1k/

If you would like to see all of my favorites for the month of October, just click on the video below where I show just a few more of my favs..


/>

xoxo, 
Lori Renee'

3 comments

Carolina said...

That Smashbox primer seems fantastic! I really want to try it. xx

Carolina's Makeup Life

lori-loves-fashion said...

Hi Carolina, It is some great stuff. Very hydrating..

Patricia Carter said...

Peach Perfect is definitely wonderful. I like its name too.
Tickets on Sale
Buy Online Tickets