Estee Lauder X Victoria Beckham




Estee Lauder and Victoria Beckham came out with their collection once again just in time for the Holidays.
I pre-ordered two items from Nordstrom that I was interested in. I missed out on the bronzer last year and there was no way I was missing out again. And after watching Tati on YouTube talk about the eye foil, I had to have it. Now this collection is a bit pricey, so I would pick out the products that really peak your interest.

*VictoriaBeckham X EsteeLauder bronzer in "Safron Sun" - This is a matte bronzer that looks so beautiful on the skin. This shade is perfect for fair to medium skin tones. There is no muddy or orangy look when on the skin. You can use it to sculpt out your cheekbones or just give yourself an all over sun-kissed look.
Now lets talk about the packaging. This bronzer comes in a beautiful compact. It has the look and feel of luxury. The compact is a bit heavy but I wouldn't change a thing about it.
http://go.magik.ly/ml/7jao/  $65

*VictoriaBeckham X EsteeLauder Eye Foil in "Blonde Gold" - This is a liquid eye shadow that just melts to the eye. It looks like melted pearls with flecks of gold. And when you apply it to your eyes, WOW, you get this beautiful liquid metal effect that glows. I use it in the inner corner of my eye for that POP of shine but you can use as a topper over another shadow or just put all over the lid. It goes on so easy and dries nicely. http://go.magik.ly/ml/7jao/  $40

I was so excited to finally add these products to my makeup collection. I absolutely love both items and highly suggest getting them if you have the chance. They were limited edition last year and were brought back again this year. I do not know if they will be available again after this.

xoxo, Lori Renee'

2 comments

Carolina said...

Beautiful collection! I love the packaging. xx

Carolina's Makeup Life

Patricia Carter said...

This shade does not go with all types of skin. But it is a good one.
Cheap Tickets
Discount Tickets