The Beauty Community Has A New Monthly Subscription Box



Macy's launched their new subscription box this month (Aug 2017) and I just had to give it a try.
I have tried so many beauty subscriptions. I will receive them for a few months and then get bored with them and move on to the next. So when Macy's sent me an email about theirs, I had to sign up. I buy makeup from Macy's all the time so I just knew that there would be some great products in their box.

This box is $15.00 a month and you get 5 deluxe size products, a $5 off coupon for your next beauty purchase and a free sample perfume. And it all comes in a makeup bag.




I was excited to receive my first box and in it this month was a Smashbox dual shadow, the Tarte Maracuja Oil, Benefit Gimme Brow, Mac False Lashes Extreme Black mascara, Purity facial cleanser and a Carolina Herrera perfume in "Good Girl".



Do I think this box is worth $15? Not yet.... This reminded me more of the Ipsy subscription for $10. Yes you get name brand products, but in my opinion they were smaller than deluxe size. Now I was definitely happy with the Philosophy and the Smashbox but everything else was tiny.. I am going to give this subscription another month or two to see if it improves. Hopefully it will...


xoxo, Lori Sloan

No comments