Top 5 Drugstore Setting Powders

 Do you love using setting powders but don't want to pay alot?  The drugstore has some amazing powders.


I use a setting powder every time I put on makeup. I use it to set my concealer and I use it to set my foundation. I have different shades for different reasons. I use a translucent to set my foundation. I use a light shade to set my concealer and if I want brightness under my eyes I will use a fair shade to set my concealer. And I have found some powders at the drugstore that work so good.

Maybelline Fit Me! Loose Finishing Powder 
This is a new powder that has recently launched. I have been using it for a couple weeks now testing it out and I like it. The only con is that you really have to blend it out quickly or it will leave a white cast on your face. So I definitely do not "bake" with this powder. 

*helps control shine and smooth the skin
*lightweight translucent coverage
*fresh natural look

And the best thing about this powder is that it retails for $5.94 at Walmart. That is ridiculously cheap for even drugstore. http://go.magik.ly/ml/5o5g/

All I can say is "I love this powder". I use this to set my foundation and it just leaves my foundation looking flawless. And it will make your face look so natural and beautiful in pictures and videos.

*eliminates photo flashbacks
*light diffusing pigments
*silky and lightweight

This is another inexpensive powder that retails for $4.68 at Walmart. http://go.magik.ly/ml/5o5p/

e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Sheer Tint Finishing Powder
I love this powder as you can tell cause I am about to hit pan. I use this to set my foundation for a nice matte finish. It comes in multiple shades and I am currently using the light/medium. I also think the packaging is so chic.

*mattifying
*light coverage

This retails everywhere that e.l.f. is sold for $6 http://go.magik.ly/ml/5o5q/

L'Oreal Paris Hydra Perfecte Loose Powder
This is a powder that I like to "bake" my under eyes with. It kinda reminds me of my Laura Mercier setting powder. This is a nice soft powder that mattifies your face. It came with a puff but I prefer to use my beauty blender to apply under my eyes. 

*light diffusing powder
*minimizes pores
*enhances skin texture

This is retails at Walmart for $8.97 http://go.magik.ly/ml/5o5x/

Flower Powder Up Loose Powder - LO1
This powder was made famous by YouTuber Casey Holmes. I love it. This is another powder that I use to "bake" under my eyes. What I liike the best is that it is a light peachy shade that just looks gorgeous on the face. It also comes with a powder puff which I just don't use. This powder is always out of stock at my Walmart.

*quadruple milled loose powder 
*evens out your complexion
*absorbs excess oil

This retails for $9.98 at Walmart. http://go.magik.ly/ml/5o66/

**Before I go, I have to let you know about one more amazing powder that has been around forever (1935). Most people link it to their grandmother and I remember seeing it sit on my grandmothers dresser.

Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder
This powder has been around for such a long time (1935) and it is such a good loose powder. It is blended with air to provide the ultimate coverage with a lightweight feel.  It is used to hide lines, wrinkles and blemishes to give a flawless look. And it has such a reasonable price. It retails at Walmart for $5.97 http://go.magik.ly/ml/5o68/


I hope this helps you to choose a nice affordable setting powder without paying a fortune..
Leave me any questions or comments below and just let me know what your favorites are.

xoxo, Lori Sloan

No comments