Teami Tea Blends



Are you looking for the right skinny tea? I think I have found it for you.. 


I have been wanting to do a detox for such a long time to flush out all the bad shit I have put in my body over the years.. So after doing some research I decided to try the Teami Blend.

My daughter and I are actually doing the 30 Day Detox together. What it does is jump start your weight loss journey by cleansing out all the toxins that we have put into our bodies over the years. And just over all help you feel better. Their website states: 

TeaMi Detox will completely change how your body looks and feels in just 30 days!

  • Boost your metabolism
  • Start burning stored fat
  • Calms muscle spasms and muscle tightness
  • Naturally raise energy levels
  • Detox your internal organs
  • Reduce bloating
  • Improve skin complexion
  • Flush out harsh toxins
  • Fix digestive issues
The Teami Detox Tea is completely GMO Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Sugar Free!

I had to give it a try after reading that. I am currently on Day 5 of the detox and I am feeling really good. I seem to have more energy (not as sluggish), my legs aren't bothering me as bad when I go to bed, hopefully the belly bloat will diminish. If it does, I will buy this for life... I will definitely keep you guys updated on my results. 

If you don't need to Detox, they have so many other teas to choose from. They have Skinny, Energy, Focus, Relax and more. They also have tumblers, tea infusers, face mask, and face scrubs. 

I love the tumblers.. They are very durable, double layered to keep your tea hot for a very long time, come in a wide variety of colors and are great to take on walks, to the pool, just anywhere you want to go..



If you are interested in doing a Detox or just trying out any of their products you can just click HERE and if you use the code: LORIRENEE, you will save 10% on your order... And you get free shipping on orders over $20.

*This blog post is not sponsored, I am just enjoying their tea and signed up for their Loyalty Program so I could save you money on the products..

So what are you waiting for?  Take the 30 day challenge with me ! !  Let's strive for a more healthy lifestyle...

xoxo, Lori Sloan'

No comments