My Top 5 Drugstore Foundations


Did you know that there are some amazing drugstore foundations out there? 

I am such a foundation junkie and I am always looking for the perfect product. I want a medium to full coverage, a flawless finish, I want it to last all day and most of all I don't want to pay a small fortune for it. And during that quest I have found some amazing drugstore brands that won't empty your wallet.
Loreal Infallable Pro Matte - This is my holy grail, my go to foundation that I know will be flawless from morning til night. This foundation feels lightweight on the skin, goes on smooth and dries down to a matte. It has the best staying power of any foundation. It claims 24 hr wear. Now I have never worn makeup for that long but I have worn this for 16 hrs and it stayed flawless the whole day. I like to mix the two shades together for the perfect shade for me. Walmart: $10.97 - http://go.magik.ly/ml/5nuf/


Wet n Wild Photofocus Foundation - This foundation is so good and inexpensive. I like it so much that I own three. Summer, Fall and Winter shades. It has a medium coverage that looks great all day and just gives you a flawless finish that looks great in pictures and videos. Walmart: $4.68 - http://go.magik.ly/ml/5noj/


Covergirl Vitalist Healthy Elixir Foundation - This is a vitamin infused foundation. It has a buildable coverage that goes on smoothly and stays all day. This foundation is amazing. 
Walmart $9.98 - http://go.magik.ly/ml/5nug/


Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation - This foundation is so good for normal to oily skins. It is ultra lightweight, medium to full coverage, matte and erases pores. But best of all it's inexpensive. Walmart $5.94 - http://go.magik.ly/ml/5nuj/


Loreal Infallable Pro Glow Foundation - If you do not want a matte look, you can always get a hydrating finish with this foundation. It also claims to be 24 hr wear. It definitely look flawless all day. It is a medium coverage for normal to dry skin. Walmart $10.97 - http://go.magik.ly/ml/5nuy/  


These are my favorite drugstore foundations that I would recommend to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive foundation that has great coverage and is long wearing. Why go out and spend to much money for one high end product when you can try several from the drugstore for the same price.. Don't get me wrong, there are some great high end foundations and I own quite a few, but I wear these 5 more than any other foundation that I own...



What are your favorite foundations? Let me know below...



xoxo, Lori Sloan

No comments