My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Haul - Part 3, Clothing




 I went a little crazy on the clothing this year, but I really need some new pieces for my wardrobe. And the best time to shop for Fall clothing is during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.

Treasure & Bond Deconstructed Off The Shoulder Shirt  First top I bought was this light blue cold shoulder top. I had to have it when I seen it. I am obsessed with it. You can wear it with leggings (above pic) or with skinny destroyed jeans. You can wear it loose, tucked in or tied in a front knot. It is so versatile. It is 100% Rayon and has adjustable spaghetti straps.  Sale price is $45.90 and after sale retail $69.00  http://go.magik.ly/ml/60n5/


AG Ex-Boyfriend Crop Slim Jeans. This is my first pair of AG jeans, but it will not be my last. They are so comfy and worn looking. They feel like I have owned them forever because they are so soft. They are more of a high rise and they have a zip fly. They are a destroyed in both knees and they look good with tops, tees, tanks, sandals and booties. I am obsessed with them. The Sale price is $149 and retail will be $225  0n8http://go.magik.ly/ml/6/







































KUT from the Kloth Catherine Distressed Boyfriend. I picked up another pair of jeans because they looked so cute online, but when I got them, they did not look like the same jeans. I was so sad because I was so excited to wear them. They are a bit to long and to big. They are also darker than the website showed and the legs are not as straight. So I am unfortunately sending them back. They are a cute jean and reasonably priced, but not what I wanted. Sale price is $59.90 and retail is $89.50   http://go.magik.ly/ml/60nj/


Topshop Ripped Denim Jacket.  Who doesn't love a denim jacket and a ripped up one at that? This jacket is amazing and ripped to the max. I love wearing denim jackets with my leggings and when I seen this destroyed one, I had to have it.
Sale price is: $63.90 and retail will be $95.00    http://go.magik.ly/ml/60of/








































Adidas Originals Trefoil Logo Relaxed Fit Tank. This is a nice, comfy, relaxed fit boyfriend tank with the iconic adidas logo on the front. I love the loose fit of this top. You can wear it with shorts, jeans and leggings. Sale price is $21.90 and retail will be $30.00 http://go.magik.ly/ml/60om/ 

Zella Live In High Waist Leggings This is also my first pair of Zella leggings (see pic below). I love that they have a high waist, they are smooth on the legs and go to my ankles. They are not see through (bonus) and they are going to be perfect for Fall and Winter. I fell in love with them and ordered another pair before the sale ends. Sale  price is $35.90 and retail will be $54.00  http://go.magik.ly/ml/60op/









































BP Boatneck Rib Knit Pullover. I love it because it is just a nice loose fit, long sleeved and lightweight sweater that you can wear with jeans, leggings or even sweatpants. It is 60% cotton and 40% viscose. Sale price is $24.90 and retail will be $39.00  http://go.magik.ly/ml/60nh/




I love the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and I am already excited for next year. Did you shop this year? Did you pick up any good items? Let me know below. I think that next year I may drive to Ohio or Tennessee to shop in the actual store during the sale. How fun would that be?

If you see an item you like and it is sold out, keep checking back because they continue to restock all the time. And don't forget to check out my other two posts for beauty products, shoes and accessories.

xoxo, Lori Sloan



1 comment

Angie said...

Ooh I really like that denim jacket. Looks like u. You will get a lot of wear out of that