My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Haul - Part 2, Makeup



One of my favorite things to buy during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is makeup. They always have some incredible deals that is so hard to pass on.

This year I only bought two beauty items because I needed a new wardrobe. First off I chose the Nars "Fox Dancer" Mini Multiple Coffret. What you get is four mini multi purpose sticks that can be used on your eyes, cheeks or lips. They are sheer in color, creamy and blendable. Perfect for adding color where needed and small enough to throw in your purse.


The four shades are: 
*Hot Sand (peach champagne)
*Orgasm (sheer warm pink with golden shimmer)
*Remember Me (mauve with golden shimmer)
*Fox Dancer ( shimmering magenta)


I also picked up the Laura Geller Just Blushing Palette. I love her palettes and this is the second one that I have purchased during an Anniversary Sale. Last time it was a highlight palette, this year it is a baked blush palette.



How gorgeous are these blushes? And the lips on the center blush is adorable. These baked blushes are beautiful on the cheeks.
The shades are:
*Baked Blush-n-Brighten in Tropic Hues (swirls of coral, pink and bronze)
*Baked Color True Blush in Bora Bora (a pop of pearlescent peach-pink) with a Baked Color True Blush in Maui Lip Imprint (a warm pop of opalescent tawney rose)
*Baked Blush-n-Brighten in Golden Apricot (a swirl of rich apricot, cream, gold and a hint of rose)


I am definitely happy with my makeup purchase. I think I will get a lot of use out of each of these products. I wanted so much more from the Beauty Dept but I refrained myself from buying more. Did you purchase any beauty products or makeup from the Anniversary Sale? If so, let me know below what you bought.

Stay tuned for Part 3 - the Clothing ! !  I bought more clothes this year than any other. 

To purchase these items, just click on the links:
Nars "Fox Dancer" Mini Multiple Coffret - http://go.magik.ly/ml/607i/ (currently sold out)
Laura Geller Just Blushing Palette - http://go.magik.ly/ml/607c/

xoxo, Lori Renee'

2 comments

Angie said...

I purchased the dry bar set but couldn't take the strong scent. Nice just too strong for me . Stocked up on living proof to get the gift with purchase.cant wait for part 3 post!

Blushy Darling said...

That nars packaging doe!!!
blushydarling.com