My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Haul - Part 1 Shoes & Accessories



I love the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale so much. It is my favorite time of the year to shop. And this year, I bought some great items..
Every year I buy sneakers and booties, so this year I bought sneakers and slip on mules. I am obsessed with the mules. They are so easy to wear and no sitting down to tie my shoes, I just slip my foot in and go. Love it.

As soon as I seen these Steve Maddens, I knew that I had to have a pair. How cute are these? Blue velvet with a bumble bee. I thought they would be perfect with a pair of skinny jeans and a white tee.  Now I was a little hesitant at first because wearing a bee on my foot seemed weird, but when they arrived - Love at first sight. And these are so comfortable. Just like wearing house slippers. Sale price is $59.90 and retail will be $89.95 http://go.magik.ly/ml/5zsv/


I also picked up these gorgeous mules by BP. I fell in love with the oriental pattern on the black. I didn't think I would actually like them as much in person, but oh my, they are so beautiful. When I bought them I pictured wearing them with a pair of black skinny jeans and a loose off the shoulder sweater.

I was not expecting these shoes to be so comfortable. I can wear them all day and not complain. Sale price is $52.90 and retail will be $79.95 http://go.magik.ly/ml/5zsu/

**I went up a half size on the mules and I am so glad that I did because they fit great and my heel does not hang over the back of the shoe.

The next pair of shoes that I bought were sneakers. Usually I will buy the Converse on sale, but this year I went with a pair of ADIDAS. And I am so glad that I did. I picked up the ADIDAS Gazelles. I pictured wearing them with my leggings and a loose sweatshirt, or with skinny jeans and a flannel.

These are a really comfortable sneaker. And I am obsessed with the color (talc/white).  Sale price is $59.90 and will retail for $79.95.  http://go.magik.ly/ml/5zst/

** I went down a half size on these shoes like the website suggested and they fit perfect.

Every year Rebecca Minkoff has some amazing bags in the sale and I usually try to look but not buy. Well not this year. As soon as I seen this backpack purse, I instantly put it in my shopping cart and ordered it before it sold out.


How AMAZING is this bag. It is the Rebecca Minkoff Julian Leather Backpack in the shade Putty. I instantly fell in love with this bag. And I am so glad to have it in my collection of bags. I love carrying a backpack bag because it makes things simple. You can carry as a full on backpack when you are shopping and need both hands, or you can throw over one shoulder. It is just so versatile. And this bag has so much room in it. You can throw your Ipad, wallet, makeup bag, bottle of water and etc in it at once. Sale price is $196.90 and retail will be $295   http://go.magik.ly/ml/5zss/

I also wanted a new watch but there were not any in the sale that I really loved and I am very picky with my watches. I own several Micheal Kors metal watches and I really just wanted a watch with a leather band. So I found this Rebecca Minkoff watch in the regular watch section of their website. It is so pretty. I got it in the mail yesterday and it is exactly what I want. My only problem is that the band isn't longer. I love to wear my watches loose like a bracelet and this one is almost tight on my wrist. I just wonder if it will stretch out some or do I send it back? Retail is $125  http://go.magik.ly/ml/5zsw/


I put the links to everything in their descriptions. If the item is sold out, keep checking back because they restock the sale items continuously. If not, it will be restocked sometime after the sale.
Did you shop the sale? What did you purchase? Let me know below and stay tuned for Part 2 of my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Haul.

xoxo, Lori Renee'
NORDSTROM -  Shop Brand-New Handbags for Fall at the Anniversary Sale through August 6

3 comments

Anonymous said...

Still stalking that sweater and I love my bee shoes too! Too many great things this year.

Unknown said...

Love the bee shoes! Dibs if you ever sell. 😘

Chantel said...

I love the first two pairs of shoes.