Melisa Michelle x Ulta Beauty


I have followed lovemelisamichelle for a long time on YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat. So when I heard she was collaborating with Ulta Beauty for a makeup palette, I got excited ! !

If you follow Melisa, you know she is gorgeous, she is a single mother of twins, she is drama free, she works really hard on her channel, she is a health nut and she is the type of person that everyone wants to be friends with. I have been following her for about 5 years now and her YouTube channel has grown so much. I was so happy for her when she announced her collab and I knew right away that I would have to support her and buy some palettes. I actually bought three, one for me, my daughter and her friend (who just had a birthday)...


I love the packaging, I think the simplicity of it is so pretty.


And then we have the makeup. Her palette has four metallic eye shadows (very pigmented and beautiful), five matte eye shadows, one blush, three highlighter shades in one pan (mix them together for a gorgeous highlight that beams) and a matte liquid lipstick. This is a very neutral palette that can be worn on any skin tone. And I love my neutrals ! !


There is a very nice large mirror that is perfect size for putting on your makeup.


This palette would be great to take with you on a trip or vacation because it has everything but your foundation in it.

This palette is sold at Ulta and retails for $20. You can also use the Ulta coupon for $3.50 off which makes it $16.50 (Wow ! ! ). If you check there website, they always have deals going on. When I bought mine, Ulta was having buy two Ulta products get the third free. So I bought three palettes for the price of two.
Click here to get yours today: LoveMelisaMichelle

I am giving this palette a thumbs up because I really love it and have been using it daily. If you have it or you are planning to get it, let me know below. I would love to hear your thoughts on it..

#melisamichellexulta

xoxo, Lori Sloan

1 comment

Unknown said...

LOVVVVVVEEEE 😍😍😍