Nordstrom Anniversary Sale




My favorite time of the year has arrived - the NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE is here.


Do you love to dress in the trendy styles? Do you love wearing designer shoes but can"t afford those Sam Edelman flats? Do you love wearing high end makeup but hate paying the high price or do you want to carry that Rebecca Minkoff handbag?

If you answered YES to any of these questions, then you must shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

So what is this sale that I am talking about? It is Nordstrom's biggest sale of the year. Every July you can shop all the "new Fall merchandise" at a discounted price for a limited time. It will usually run through the first week of August. I do not have a Nordstrom store near me so I do all my shopping online. 

Now the sale this year is July 21st - August 3rd, 2017. If you have a Nordstrom card, you get early access starting July 13th. So you get a week to shop the sale before it becomes live to the public. And that alone is worth getting yourself a Nordstrom card. I have friends who only use their cards during this sale.

 I make sure every year that my Nordstrom card is paid off and ready for some serious shopping when July arrives. I usually buy the makeup sets and shoes or boots. This year I am hoping to get these Steve Madden mules that are shown below in blue velvet and the black pair with the pearls. They will sell for $59.90 during the sale, then they go to full retail value of $89.95 after the sale. So I will be saving $30 a pair.

 And this destroyed denim jacket is giving me some serious vibes. It will retail for $63.90 during the sale then it will return to it's original price of $95 after the sale.

 Every year I purchase at least two pair of booties and they have some gorgeous ones this year. Oh, which should I get?

 They also have athletic shoes and the ADIDAS are the best sellers every year. Myself, I am more of a CONVERSE girl...

Makeup ! ! ! My favorite category. If you hate paying good money for the highend makeup brands, then this is the time to buy. You can get some really great deals on makeup and makeup sets.

Key Dates: 

**7/13-7/20 Anniversary Early Access – Available to Nordstrom Debit/Credit Cardholders Only 

**7/21-8/6 Anniversary Public Sale – Open to all customers



                                                                

 And not only can you use your card at Nordstrom, but also Nordstrom Rack and Hautelook (my favorite) To apply just click here: Nordstrom card or Rewards


WARNIING: This sale is addictive and you will make multiple purchases throughout the week and you will probably buy lots of stuff. Just have fun and shop ! !

Good luck during the sale and I hope you find many amazing products. Come back and let me know what you purchased. 
xoxo, Lori Renee'




NORDSTROM - Shop Summer beauty must-haves

NORDSTROM - Shop Decorated & Destroyed Denim

2 comments

Anonymous said...

beautiful blog & wonderful blog post!

Unknown said...

woo hoo! :)