Kenra Grip Trio Collection



I recently received some products from Kenra Professional to try out and I was so excited because I use a couple of their products on a daily basis. So when I opened the box of goodies, I had trouble containing my excitement. Inside the box was their new Grip Trio Collection which consists of a High Grip SprayWhip Grip Mousse and a Air Grip Spray. I really put these to the test for about 3 weeks before writing my review.



Of the three products, the Whip Grip Mousse 9 which is a light hold defining mousse really stood out. I am not one to use a mousse. I have never found a good one that actually does anything for my hair, UNTIL NOW. This mousse is an amazing products. I only wash my hair twice a week, and usually about day 2 or 3 I will have to pin my hair back because it just falls flat and looks shaggy. 

After washing my hair, I applied the mousse and then blow dried my hair. The volume was awesome. Then day two, all I had to do was brush my hair and go. Day three and I was hooked, there was still so much volume. I inserted pictures below to show the volume. By now my hair usually looks flat and starting to get that oily look to it. 

The mousse did not have that normal sticky feeling nor did it leave my hair crunchy. It was just light and airy and just sank into my hair.
Day 2 hair - lots of volume going on..
Day 3 hair - still has so much volume..

Here we have the High Grip Spray 20 which is a high hold defining spray. It has a strong long lasting hold that will last you from morning to late night. I had to use it lightly though to not get a crunchy feel to my hair. But the staying power is awesome. 



Here I have the Air Grip Spray 5 which is a dry wax defining spray. I have never used a dry wax before so I was not sure how it works. This stuff builds texture in your hair so that you can get that grip to style your hair. Now if you were to spray to much (like I did the first time) you can get a greasy feeling. Took me a couple tries but I got it.


The Products
Air Grip Spray 5 ($17, 5 oz.): Instantly provides 50% more grip to hair. The ultra-lightweight formula allows for superior definition and all over volume, while still providing a flexible hold.
Whip Grip Mousse 9 ($17, 8 oz.): Featuring an airy, whipped formula, Whip Grip Mousse 9 provides three times more volume without leaving hair stiff.
High Grip Spray 20 ($19, 8 oz.): Get 24-hour hold and superior definition with an ultra-lightweight formula.
So if you are looking for hair products to use during Wedding Season or you want those Beachy Waves, you will live these products. If you want something to use everyday that will give you lots of volume and staying power, you will love these products. They give you a lightweight airy grip with a nice scent.

#kenragriptrio  #Hair  #Hairstyles  #Updos  #getagrip  #HairInspo  #kenragrip #kenra #kenraprofessionals 


** I did receive these products from Kenra Professional to try but I did not receive any compensation for this post. Everything written are my own thoughts on the products and I was not influenced by Kenra.  Powered by Brandbacker..

No comments