Mondays Makeup

I never know what products that I am going to use when I sit down at my vanity. I just kinda roll with it and go with my mood. Some days I feel like doing a nice subtle look and some days I want something dramatic. And some days I sit down to do a simple look and I walk away with a glam look.


I do have a large makeup collection but I use everything that I own. I feel that if it was worth me spending my money on it then I need to use it. Some products I fall in love with and some products are fails.
*Today I sat down with no idea what I wanted to do. I opened my foundation drawer and looked for something I haven't worn in a while. And since Loreal has AMAZING foundations, I grabbed the Infallable Total Cover. I really like the coverage that this foundation gives me and it lasts all day. It is a moussey foundation but feels lightweight on my skin. 
*I then went for the Becca concealer. It is lightweight and looks smooth under my eyes. 
*Now the Laura Mercier is my holy grail setting powder. I actually opened up a new one today because my jar was empty. 
*This Marc Jacobs O!Mega Bronzer in "Tan-Tastic" smells like coconut and it's amazing. I waited for the release of this products and it did not dissapoint. Beautiful bronzer.
*Milani has some of the best drugstore blushes out there. I own almost the whole collection of the Baked Blushes (missing 2 or 3) and "Luminoso" is my favorite. And since I have not worn it in a few months, it was time to bring it out. It is the prettiest shade. It is like a soft tangerine color. Definitely a cult favorite.
*I have been using the Urban Decay eyeshadow primers for years. They were actually the first high end brand that I ever bought from. I bought an eye primer and the Naked eye palette. That was so long ago. My shadow seem to last throughout the day when I wear this.
*Kylie Cosmetics eye palettes are nice. I was unsure about buying one and I just loved the shades in this Bronze palette. So after purchasing it and trying it out, I bought all her others. They are pretty good shadows and the colors are gorgeous.
*Love this Nyx Cosmetics Micro Brow pencil. It does a great job of making my brows look full. I use so many different brow products and this is one of my favorites.
*Too Faced "Better Than Sex" waterproof mascara is my holy grail. I am so obsessed with this mascara. It looks just as good at night as it did when I applied it and it will not budge. It is not easy to get off the lashes at night. LOVE IT ! ! 
*Nars Velvet Lip Glide in "Stripped" is so beautiful. It gives me a nice smooth color on the lips that is so pretty. I am so glad I purchased this and now I want more shades. I love Nars products.


I LOVE MAKEUP ! !  
When I go upstairs to my beauty room, I feel like I have gone to HEAVEN. I can sit down at my vanity and lose track of time. I spend hours up there every day.  If you feel the same way about beauty products, makeup and your beauty room, let me know in the comments.

Benefit Cosmetics LLC


I love you guys, xoxo

Lori Sloan

#nars #narsvelvetlipglide #nyx, #nyxcosmetics, #nyxmicrobrow #urbandecay, #eyeshadowprimerpotion #toofaced #betterthansexmascara #loreal #lorealinfallable, #lorealinfallabletotalcover #kyliecosmetics #kyliecosmeticsbronzepalette, #Becca #beccacosmetics #lauramercier #lauramerciersettingpowder #marcjacobs,#marcbeauty, #omegabronze, #tan-tastic #coconutbronzer, #milani, #milanibakedblush #luminoso 

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

No comments