Chris Cornell - Gone To Soon

How Would I Know That This Could Be My Fate...


I had all intentions of posting about some makeup product that I recently purchased and I just can't bring myself to do it. I woke up this morning to the news that Chris Cornell passed away at the age of 52. I was suddenly brought to tears. 


He was the vocalist of some AMAZING bands like Soundgarden, Audioslave and Temple of the Dog. When Kevin and I started dating we would always listen to Audioslave in the car. I remember buying their cd and putting it in his front door so that he would get it when he got home. We went out that night and bought a cd player so that we could listen to it in the house. I am sad to say that I never got to see him live. Soundgarden was at the top of my list of bands that I wanted to see.

Chris Cornell had a voice like no other. It was so distinct and nobody could match it. Thank you so much for sharing your voice and your music with us. Neither will ever be forgotten. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family, friends and the entire music community.

If you have never listened to Chris sing, check out the videos below. He also sang some amazing cover songs that will blow your mind and give you chills.. ENJOY ! ! 

ROCK ON IN HEAVEN CHRIS CORNELL ! ! 















#chriscornell #soundgarden #audioslave #ripchriscornell #legend #musicman #rocknroll #guitarist #alternativemusic #toosoon

No comments