Jeffree Star Cosmetics X Manny MUA Collab


I am such a fan of Jeffree Star Cosmetics. I just think he has such a good makeup line. I own many of his velour liquid lipsticks and his Skin Frosts are amazing. I follow both Jeffree and Manny on YouTube so when I heard they were doing a collab, I knew I had to buy it.
There is a bundle for $50 which is what I got or you can purchase separately and just get what you want. The Skin Frost is $29 and the Velour Liquid Lipsticks are $18. So there is a good savings if you purchase the bundle.




The packaging is so nice and I am loving the black with silver. Plus the monogrammed holographic bundle box is made so well that I kept the products in it and it sits on my vanity.






"Eclipse" the Skin Frost is a beautiful pale icy peach. You can put on one swipe for a nice subtle glow or you can apply again for a glow straight from the stars. This highlighter will last you forever due to the large compact  0.53 oz.


There are two velour liquid lipstick that are beautiful. I am a huge fan of Jeffree's liquid lipsticks. They go on with one swipe, dries completely matte and are very long lasting on the lips. 

"Daddy" is a gorgeous cool toned brown. I have been looking for the perfect brown shade and this is it (not to muddy).

"I'm Shook" is a medium toned burnt coral. This shade is beautiful and you have to see it in person to understand the true color. Pictures do not do it justice.  


The bundle is currently sold out but will be restocked sometime in May. I highly recommend this bundle because the shades are beautiful, pigmented and very long lasting and the price is to good to pass on. 

To purchase any of these products just click on the name below:



xoxo, Lori Sloan

No comments