Anastasia Beverly Hills x Nicole Guerriero GLOW KIT



I am such a sucker for highlighters. So when I seen my favorite YouTuber and one of my favorite makeup brands were collaborating on a highlight palette, I knew that I had to get my hands on it. And they did not let me down. This is my favorite highlight palette yet.💖


You get six metallic powder highlights in the shades:
*Kitty Kat (pink with platinum shimmer)
*Forever Young (pink pearl with silver shimmer) MY FAVORITE ! !
*Daydream (coral with white g)old shimmer)
*Forever Lit (platinum with lavender shimmer)
*Glo Getter (champagne with rose shimmer)
*143 (gold with bronze shimmer)

Each shade is 0.16oz. for a total of 4.5g

You can wear them alone or layer them for a more intense glow. Even though they have shimmer in them, they don't look sparkly on the face or leave shimmer particles. 

Please note that this palette is LIMITED EDITION......

💙I am in love with this palette💙


xoxo, Lori Sloan









1 comment

Chantel said...

This palette is so gorgeous.