December Boxycharm 2015


I am so obsessed with the monthly subscription boxes and one of my favorite is Boxycharm. 

It is only $21 a month and you get up to 5 full size beauty products (this month we got 6). I have received high end, namebrand, and brands that I have never heard of, but now love.  And I have yet to be disappointed in any of the boxes. 

The box is always packaged so nicely. There is aways a card on top that gives you the monthly theme. 

And the products are packed so that they don't get destroyed during shipping.

When you flip the card over, you can see the name of each product, the size, the retail price, what it is used for and how to use it.
Total value of the box is $106 and I only paid $21
I am really excited to try this hair mask. I love anything that smells like coconut.

I have never used a cuticle oil, so I am curious about this.

The packaging on this luminizer is so cute. I am such a fan of anything that will highlight my face, so I am also curious to try this.

So excited for this OFRA liquid lipstick. I am such a huge liquid lipstick lover. Use them everyday, so when I seen this OFRA one, I jumped up and down. I have yet to try this brand, but have heard lots of good things.


I am glad that they sent a lip liner to match the liquid lipstick. I have received "bellapierre" prducts before and have yet to be disappointed. So I am hoping this works great.

And lastly I got a pack of oil blotting sheets. I am not an oily person, so I have never had a need for these. But you never know. My face could change with the weather.


I am loving this months box and I can't wait to use four of the six products.


What are your favorite subscription boxes at the moment? I know that there are so many to choose from right now but Boxycharm is my favorite right now. 

I hope you have a Happy New Year ! ! 
xoxo, Lori




1 comment

Robert said...

People with straight hair can prefer side-parting to make hair look fluffy. Normal long layers on the sides and a bang at the center is normally liked by people who have straight and thin hair.