Best Damn Beauty Products


I have wanted to try the Best Damn Beauty products ever since Nicole Guerriero released them. But I hate to pay alot for something that I have never tried, so when they had a BOGO for Black Friday, I jumped all over the chance to get my moneys worth.

 There are seven products sold that you can buy individually or there are different bundle packs that you can purchase. You do save some money when you purchase thee bundle packs. But I bought mine on Black Friday when you could buy the individual items and get one free. I saved quite a bit that way. The only item that was not available in the BOGO was the lip mask :( 
Due to its high demand, they excluded it.. 
To view their website and purchase any products just click HERE

I love how the packaging is black and gold. I think it gives it such a high end look. 
Descrption:  The Best Damn Facial Cleanser will become a vital part of your daily skincare regiment infused with the omega-rich antioxidants your skin craves, this foaming cleanser will fulfill all your wildest complexion dreams ! It simply melts away dirt, makeup and impurities without drying or stripping the skin. Skin stays soft, hydrated and radiant long after cleansing.
To use: Gently lather cleanser and apply to dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water.
Retail: $26


Description: Achieve healthy, firm skin with this luxurious serum. Use it daily to improve skin tone, elasticity and repair damage. These little drops pack a big punch; the antioxidant-rich oils fight free radicals to drastically improve the appearance of skin.
To use: Apply Best Damn Firming Serum after cleansing and before applying moisturizer.
Retail: $36

 *I am obsessed with this product. I absolutely love how soft and smooth my face feels in the mornings.
Description: This rich, overnight mask helps to instantly boost skins ability to absorb and hold moisture for long lasting hydration. Glacial proteins and desert plant, leave the skin smoother and softer, refreshed and supple by morning. Even skin tone and amplify the hydration provided by a dailymoisturizer with this intense, ultra hydrating facial mask.
To use: Apply to face and neck nightly after cleansing. Wake up in the morning to reveal more hydrated and nourished skin.
Retail: $36

Other info from the website:

Only the Best Damn Ingredients:

Jojoba Oil
• reserves and maintains moisture
• very gentle
• works on all skin types
• improves flexibility and elasticity
• reduces wrinkles and lightens skin marks and scars

Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract
• optimizes and reinforces collagen synthesis

Shea Butter
• helps reverse the affects of sun damage
• helps prevent premature facial lines and wrinkles
• easily penetrates skin
• won’t clog pores


Mushroom Extract
• excellent skin moisture retention
• protects skin
• anti-inflammatory

Licorice Root
• Anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory
• Hydrating

Aloe Vera Leaf Juice
• protects skin form UV damage
• soothes skin, anti-inflammatory

Crambe Abyssinica
-rapid skin penetration
-moisturizing
-conditions skin


 *This is the best lip mask, moisturizer that I have ever used. Now I know why it is in such high demand. It makes my lips feel so good. I will lather it all over my lips before bed. I will also use during the day when I am not wearing my liquid lipsticks. Absolutely LOVE IT ! ! 
Description: Overnight Lip Hydrator This innovative, natural formula smooths, nourishes and moisturizes lips with a bio-active blend of Organic Agave Nectar, Vanilla CO2 Extract and triple the
amount of antioxidant trans-resveratrol found in red wine.
To use: Apply to lips daily. Lips will be noticeably smoother, hydrated and lustrous. Slather on nightly after cleansing for an intense lip treatment.
Retail: $26

Other info from the website:

Only the Best Damn Ingredients:

Lanolin
• waxy texture allows easy application and even coverage
• seals the lips and prevents further chapping
• absorbs moisture
• rejuvinates dry skin tissue, relieving pain from skin cracking

Olive Leaf (Olea Europaea)
• protects blood vessels from damage
• astringent and antiseptic

Jojoba Oil
• helps skin cells reserve and retain moisture
• gentle on even the most sensitive skin
• improves flexibility and elasticity
• reduces wrinkles and lightens skin marks and scars

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
• penetrates deep and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
• helps soften and hydrate skin
• delays the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, making the skin smoother, softer and younger looking

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
• skin conditioning agent
• helps retain moisture and less the loss of water by forming a barrier on the skin’s surface
• reduces the appearance of rough patches and dry flakes on the skin
• nourishes the skin with Vitamins A, E and F. Vitamins A and E help to keep the skin clear and healthy, repair sun damage and prevent premature wrinkles and fine lines. Vitamin F acts as a skin protector and rejuvenator. Soothes and penetrates rough, dry and chapped skin without clogging pores.



So far I am loving all these products but if I could only suggest one, it would be the lip mask.  It is so incredible. I will always have it on hand.

I hope this is helpful, I copied the descriptions and how to's from the back of the containers and the website. I think Nicole did a great job with this line and I am anxious to try the other products. 

I took each of the free items and gave to my daughter for Christmas. They made an excellent gift.

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND I WILL TALK TO YOU IN MY NEXT POST ! ! ! ! ! 

1 comment

Souha Eternal Beauty said...

Thanks for sharing a blog posts if you want to buy Face care products online then visit our Souha Eternal Beauty.