Tarte "Bling It On" Blush Palette


Well it is that time of the year when all the Holiday makeup gift sets are released, and I am so excited. All the brands release Limited Edition sets just for the Holidays and I want them all. But each year I am good and will only buy a few. One set that is a must have on my list every year is the Tarte blush palette.


I have always been a fan of Tarte blushes, so when they started coming out with blush palettes, I was in heaven. 
This years palette is already in my possession. And I just know that it is going to be used daily.
 This years palette is very sleek with the black glittery package. It is a lot slimmer than last years palette which means it takes up less space (love that). Now the glitter and the black sequins do tend to fall off when you are using it and that can get a little aggravating.


You get five full size Amazonian Clay blushes. That is an amzing deal when you consider that one full size blush is $28 if purchased single. And this entire palette is only $44.  


Fetching (plumrose) is a new shade.
Dollface (cool pink) is a permanent shade that you can always buy.
Prim (neutral rose) was in last years 4 piece "Chic to Cheek" set.


Smashing (warm coral) is a new shade.
Beaming (light peach_ is a new shade.
All the blushes are matte except for Beaming which is a shimmer...


 There is also a nice size mirror which makes this great for travel.

I hope this review helps in your decision to purchase this palette.. If you do decide to buy this or if you already own, I would love to hear your thoughts on it.


xoxo, Lori

No comments