Influenster and Soapbox Soaps

Influenster and Soapbox Soaps sent me a free shampoo and conditioner to try out. And I felt it was worth posting on here for you all to see.


Soapbox shampoo and conditioners are sulfate and paraben-free. Usually when I try a shampoo that is sulfate and paraben-free, my hair will feel like straw. But this stuff just made my hair feel pretty soft and manageable. 
But what I really like about the Soapbox company is that they "Make a Difference" with their products. For every product you purchase, they will donate a bar of soap, fresh water or vitamins to a child in need. How awesome is that? Definately worth the purchase. Their products are now sold at Target Stores. So next time your there, pick up some shampoo, go home, put in the code off the back of the product on their website and enjoy the fact that you helped a child. 

If you haven't checked out Influenster, I highly suggest that you stop by their website and sign up.  

They are worth signing up for. Share your thoughts through your social media about the products you receive. 



To check out Influenster, just click HERE

Thanks for stopping by and I will talk to you in my next post..

No comments