Covergirl First Impression

Hi guys, 
I recently received a package from Covergirl with a couple of their products to try out and I thought I would actually do a First Impression on them and let you know what my thoughts are about the products. 


I was so excited to wake up and find this box at my front door. The packaging was so pretty and Katy Perry just looks so gorgeous in the picture. 
They sent me the new "Super Sizer" mascara. It claims to give 400% corner to corner volume for full fanned out lashes. It also finds and transforms even the smallest lashes we have. When applying the mascara, you slightly twirl the wand as you apply the mascara. I tried it and I really liked it. I twirled the wand as I applied and I noticed that all my lashes looked great. 



They also sent me the "Intensify Me" liquid eyeliner. Now I am not a liner person due to really not knowing how to put it on and making it look good (raccoon eyes). 
This liquid liner has a paddle tip so you can apply thick or thin and is mess-free.. It is suitable for contact  wearers and removes very easy with soap and water.
 So if you want to go dramatic or just want a thin nice look, this eyeliner is for you.



I don't usually gravitate towards the Covergirl makeup when I am shopping and I really can't tell you why that is. I used to purchase their products all the time. I will now be revisiting their dept when I am in store shopping. 

I do highly recommend these two products. 


Thanks for stopping by and I will talk to you in my next post.


xoxo... Lori

1 comment

Coco said...

Hi darling,
great review! I love this mascara so much!!
Baci,
Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi