Tarte Haul - 25% off Sale and Tartelette Palette





On Black Friday, Tarte had 25% off their entire website and I wanted to get a few things from them, so I definately took advantage of the sale. 

They also gave me the opportunity to purchase their new all matte eyeshadow palette that will be out in the Spring. It is such a great palette. 

So if you would like to see the products I got and what I think of them, then just click on the video above.

I hope each and every one of you have a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year.



xoxo, Lori

1 comment

Vale ♥ said...

Love your haul, Tarte is a great brand, shame we don't find it into shops in Italy, but I am lucky to own a few pieces. Happy holidays !

Fashion and Cookies
Win a sweater or a trendy Cape with this awesome international Oasap Giveaway !