Tarte "Sweet Dreams" Holiday Collection Haul

I am overwhelmed with all the makeup Holiday Edition gifts sets that have come out this year. There are so many to choose from and I just want them all. 

I decided that I would only buy a couple this year and it is so hard not to just buy them all. My first purchase was from Tarte, I bought the "Pin Up Girl Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush palette" and fell in love with it. There are 5 shades and they stay on all day. So I decided to buy a couple more sets from Tarte. So far I am really liking them. 

Click on the video below to see what all I purchased and what my thoughts are.







Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you will check out my video. Please take a moment while watching to subscribe to my channel. That way you will be the first to know when I post new videos.



xoxo, Lori

No comments