Tarte Holiday Collecction - Pin Up Girl Amazonian Clay Blush Palette

I don't know why, but when the Holiday Collections came out this year, I was really drawn towards the Tarte "Sweet Dreams" collection. First thing I bought was the Pin Up Girl Amazonian Clay Blush palette. Omg, I fell in love with this palette. I use it almost every day.  And the mirror is the perfect size. 


I think the colors are just fabulous. The reason I really like this palette is that when I put my blush on in the morning, it is still on when I come home from work 10 hours later. You can put them on lightly or go full color with them. So with that stay power, I say "Thank you Tarte" and I hope your other products are as good..





Now even though I am loving the blushes, I am having a love/hate relationship with the packaging. It is very pretty, but also very bulky. It definately takes up alot of space in my makeup drawer. I wish the packaging was much slimmer. It just reminds me of a clutch.


I hope you enjoyed this review and if you are using this palette, leave me a comment below telling me your thoughts on it. And I will be back with a review of another Tarte Holiday product this week.

If you would like to see more on my Tarte Sweet Dreams Holiday collection just click on the link below and view my video. If you like it, please give it a thumbs up and subscribe.
Tarte Sweet Dreams Holiday Collection

xoxo, Lori

2 comments

Diana (www.beauty-intel.com) said...

I had this on my VIB wish list! Sold out in store and online! I'm so jealous! *tear

lori-loves-fashion said...

:(
I am sorry you didn't get it. I bought mine when it first came out, so I was lucky. Thank you for stopping by.
Hugs, Lori