BoxyCharm Subscription

I received my first BoxyCharm box last week and I am so impressed with it. 

So what is Boxycharm you ask?
It is a beauty box subscription that sends you beauty products from popular and chic brands. You can receive anything from nail care, hair products, skin care and of course, our favorite products: Make-up.
Each month, subscribers receive a box filled with full size and luxury size samples from well known brands.

Monthly subscription is $21 a month, and the box I received for August was valued at $112. So in my opinion, you can't go wrong with this subscription box. 

You can check out their website and sign up for your own box HERE..

















You can go heavy for the lips..

Or you can blend it out for the cheeks..

I hope you enjoyed learning about this subscription box. I was extremely pleased with my first box.
Leave me a comment below and let me know what subscription boxes you are subscribed to.

Thank you for stopping by and I will talk to you in my next post..

xoxo's Lori

1 comment

Shireen L. Platt said...

Ohh, this looks like a really lovely box, the lipstick shade is gorgeous!

Reflection of Sanity | Giveaway