OOTD

It has been awhile since I have done an OOTD for you, but I noticed this afternoon that everything I had on was from American Eagle. Didn't notice it as I was getting dressed this morning. Lol, so I thought I would share my outfit with you.. 
I started off with heels on, but ended the afternoon with flip flops so I could play with Olivia (my grandbaby) in the yard..












I am in love with these shorts and tee. The shorts are the "AE Destroyed Boyfriend Short" in white. They are currently on clearance for $39.99 and you get an extra 40% off at the checkout on all clearance.. 
And this tee is the softest, most comfortable tee that I probably own. It is called the "AE Strappy Destroyed T-Shirt" and it is destroyed around the neck in several places and is made to destroy even more with wear. I love it so much that I ordered another one in white. It is currently on clearance for $19.99 and another 40% off at checkout..
My flip flops are the "AEO Rubber Flip Flops" and I paid $5.00 for them on sale about a month ago. Unfortunately, they are no longer available in the gray. I will link below what they do have.
Also my AE skinny belt is one that I have had for several years and I love it. It is worn in just perfect..
AE Destroyed Boyfriend Short - http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?productId=1332_3762_100&catId=cat4420 002

AE Strappy Destroyed T-Shirt - http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?productId=2371_3678_073&catId=cat90092

(similar)AEO Rubber Flip Flops - http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?productId=0417_3081_636&catId=cat6600020

(similar) AEO Crocheted Skinny Belt - http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?productId=0423_9175_207&catId=cat1070004

Now I would like to introduce you to Miss Olivia Brylee. She is my youngest grandchild and me and her are pretty tight. She loves coming out and running around the farm. 







I hope you enjoyed this post. If so let me know in the comments below and I will talk to you in my next post.

Xoxo, Lori

2 comments

Shireen L. Platt said...

Awww, bless. That little angel is sooo adorable and thank you for sharing! xx

lori-loves-fashion said...

@Shireen, Thank you, she is such a joy in my life.

Hugs, Lori