Maybelline "the Nudes" Eye Shadow Palette

I stumbled upon this palette by accident one day in WalMart. It was the only one they had and it was laying on a shelf with no price. I did not know that this palette even existed, but I knew that I had to have it. So I bought it without even asking the price (which was $9.99). I have used it almost daily since then. The colors are gorgeous and very pigmented, it stays on my eyes all day, it can be used wet or dry and I am just really loving it right now. Thank you Maybelline for coming out with a palette that is very affordable. 




Swatches of the top row of the palette..

Swatches from the bottom row of the palette..
And the gold shade is my favorite in the palette..
If you have not added this palette to your collection, I would highly suggest that you pick it up soon. I just love the fact that there is an affordable drugstore eyeshadow palette out that is actually worth buying.
If you have already purchased this, let me know in the comments what your thoughts are on it.

And as always, I thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog and I will talk to you in my next post..

                                         Xoxo, Lori

2 comments

Shireen L. Platt said...

That looks like a gorgeous palette! The crappy thing is it's not available here in Malaysia. I haven't seen it here at all. :-(

lori-loves-fashion said...

Can you order it from Ulta or somewhere and have it shipped to you? It's a great palette for the price.