Hautelook, Nordstrom and Zara

I just posted a new haul video up on my YouTube channel. I am always finding great deals on Hautelook.com and Nordstroms has their Anniversary Sale going on til Aug 4th. And Zara has their whole website on sale. These are my top 3 favorite websites to shop from. I will put their websites below for you to click on and check out if you like.



I thank you for checking out my video and I would love to have you subscribe to my channel, that way you will be the first to know when I post new videos. I just love all the support that I have been getting. I have met some of the most amazing people on YouTube and have made a lot of new and dear friends. I only wish I had started my channel sooner. 

Hautelook - click here
Nordstroms - click here
Zara - click here

Thanks for stopping by and I will talk to you in my next post..
XOXO, Lori

No comments