My Top 5 Lip Glosses

Recently I have been wearing alot of lip gloss, especially since the weather has warmed up and the sun is shining bright. I like to keep my lips moisturized and I thought I would share with you my top 5 favorites..




 I recently purchased this gloss from Whitening Lightning and I love it. It goes on so smooth. It also has a mirror on one side and when you open it, there is a light that shines. So it is perfect for reapplying if your in a dark restaurant or club..
I do know that Hautelook.com has had Whitening Lightning on their site quite often in the last month or so.. But they do sell out fast, so keep watching and grab one if possible..

I also recently purchased the Josie Marin  gloss in my Hautelook haul and I find myself grabbing it quite a lot as I run out the door to work.
I have had the Mac gloss for quite some time and it is such a pretty color. And what I like about it is that it just makes your lips look huge. Just add it to the center of your lip color and you are suddenly rocking some lips.

The Lorac gloss came in a Limited Edition eyeshadow palette and I have been obsessed with it. It is actually about empty and I will be looking for another one. I just LOVE it..
The Lippy Butter gloss was a free gift from JewelMint with a purchase I made. It too is about empty. I am always wearing it on top of my Nude lip colors..


  In the shade "NUDE"

 In the shade "LOVE NECTAR"

In the shade "ROSEY

In the shade "RETRO

In the shade "HEN PARTY"

Do you have a favorite lip gloss? If so, leave me a comment telling me what it is, so that I can give it a try.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my post today, and I will talk to you in my next one..

XO's  Lori

2 comments