My Summer Essentials

Hey Everybody !!  If there is one thing that I enjoy, it is SUMMER.. It is my absolute favorite time of the year. Our goal is to someday live by the ocean in a state that rarely has cold weather.. 

Today I thought I would share with you some of my Summer essentials. 

 1.) Physician's Formula BB Bronzer   2.) Loreal tinted self-tanning lotion  3.) Airbrush Legs  4.) Jergens BB Body skin cream  5.) Baby Lips  6.) Sunglasses
**I should of added my swimsuit and sunscreen also.. Because without those items, it wouldn't be summer. **




I love the Physician's Formula BB powder, and their bronzer. So I had high hopes for the combination of both put together and it did not let me down. I purchased this about a week ago and I am loving it. It has the coverage of a foundation and the summery bronze color. I have been using it instead of my regular foundation..  It is quick and easy to put on and gives me the summer glow that I want.


I have always been somebody that loves to be in the sun. I am always rushing to the back yard to lay out or running up to the beach and spending the day laying on my raft in the water.. 
Lately I have been trying to spend less time laying out and trying to avoid sun damage. So I have been doing self tanning. The thought of doing this scared me because I figured that I would just look like a big orange freak. But I gave in and tried this Loreal Sublime Bronze tinted self tanning lotion and I love it. It does not make me look orange, it goes on smooth and easy. And it gives me a summer glow. I definately recommend this stuff..


I ran across this sample at Rite Aid a few weeks ago and really like it. If there is one thing that I like, it is having tan legs. My arms get tan from just being outside, but if I am not sitting or laying, my legs don't match my arms.. This stuff helps so much.. And I will absolutely buy the bigger size.



We should always moisturize our lips. So I always keep some kind of lip balm in my purse, car, bedside table and in my locker at work. I really love the Baby Lips. I have multiple tubes of it. Another that I like is the Hawaiian Tropic with sunscreen. It's great and smells just like the beach. 



And of course we all need some shades.  I love sunglasses because you can really express yourself with them. They come in so many styles and colors, that you can be anybody you feel like with a great pair. I probably own a dozen cheap pair of shades and maybe two good high priced pairs.. I am always wearing them when I go outside, lay out or am driving.. I love the aviators and the cat-eye glasses (they remind me of Audrey Hepburn).



I am loving this Jergens BB Body Cream. It literally took me about 3 weeks to get hold of this stuff because our local Walmart and drugstores were sold out.. I love it so much that I picked up another when I seen that Walmart had gotten it back in. My skin looks and feels so much better after I started using this. I HIGHLY recommend this stuff. Go and get some. 
And if you spend time outside or in the sun, you should moisturize your skin and this does that for you plus more...


So these are my top 5 summer essentials. What is on your list? Leave me a comment below telling me what you always use and if I should try it also..

And as always, thanks for stopping by and I will talk to you in my next post !! 

xo's Lori

No comments