Kat Von D Makeup..

I have always been a big fan of Kat Von D as a tattoo artist (I would give anything to be tattooed by her.).. I used to sit for hours and watch her on Miami Ink and then her own show L.A. Ink.. She is an amazing tattoo artist.

In 2008 she created and launched a cosmetic line for Sephora. She has released a new collection every year and has expanded her line to include fragrances in 2012. I have one of her eyeshadow palettes, but have never tried anything else. I have been wanting to try her Lock-It Tattoo Foundation, but have yet to buy it. They say it is very full coverage.  Have you tried it? Let me know below in the comments if you have and what are your thought on it.



I think she is such a beautiful person and has an amazing singing voice. And I am so jealous of her because she dated Nikki Sixx.. He is my man crush. Lol.


I came across this video this evening showing how her makeup will last all day with no touch up and I just had to share it with you. It looks just as good on her 20.5 hours later as it did when she applied it.. And yes that is Kat singing in the background.


Thanks for stopping by and I will talk to you in my next post..

XOXO,  Lori


2 comments

Unknown said...

I LOVE this foundation! You have to try it! It is soooo full coverage and I am obsessed with it. I got mine at sephora and I have since purchased other products in her line!

lori-loves-fashion said...

@Amber Jordan, I looked at it at Sephora and they said it was a really full coverage product. I always end up getting something else and then regret not buying it. I will be picking it up soon. To many shades to try to order, so next time I am at the mall, I will stop into Sephora. I have her eyeshadow palette and really like it.