Josie Marin Products

I have been using the Josie Marin 100% Argan Oil on my face for quite some time and really love it. I have been wanting to try some of her other products but it seems pretty pricey considering I am a cheapskate. So when Hautelook had it on their site at 50% off, I jumped all over it and bought quite a bit of the products to try out. So far, I am loving all of it. 

I highly suggest that you check out the Hautelook website. I am defineately a big fan of theirs because I love to shop and I also love designer and name brand items, but I don't want to pay full price for it. So when I ran across Hautelook, I was hooked. Everyday at 8am (11am est) new sales will start and everything is divided up by the namebrand. And they are discounted from 20% to 80% off.. I have been able to try out so many beauty products that I have been lusting after from "The BalmCosmetics" to "Josie Marin" and "Ray Ban Sunglasses". They have sale events in Womens, Mens, Kids, Home and Beauty. They also have an app that will send you a notification everyday when the sales start telling you what is featured.. Love It ! ! ! 

Here is the link to go in and check out their site and sign up for notifications..
 http://www.hautelook.com/short/3V0yI



 I bought the Head to Toe Argan Radiance Limited Edition 3 piece set for $10.00

Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter

Argan Oil Hair Serum
100% Argan Oil

Travel-sized versions of Body Butter with Radiance (59 mL, 2 fl. oz.), 100% Pure Argan Oil with Radiance (15 mL, 0.5 fl. oz), and Argan Oil Hair Serum with Radiance (15 mL, 0.5 fl. oz)—all lightly scented with honey lavender chamomile, and each set sold generating a donation to the Ian Somerhalder Foundation, which is building an animal sanctuary in New Orleans.
Antioxidant-packed 100% Pure Argan Oil with a bit of gleam.

Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter in Toasted Coconut  $18.00
 
This is infused with a delicious toasted COCONUT scent and a subtle ROSE GOLD SHIMMER for instantly glowing skin.
It is a velvety, lightweight and hydrating body butter that is whipped to perfection.
Helps revitalize the skin and restores softness while improving skin's texture.
This rich butter is made from whipped argan oil , the Morrocan miracle moisturizer, to help soothe and hydrate skin.
Perfect for highlighting and enhancing your legs and arms..

I am such a fan of body butters in the Summer and Winter when my skin tends to dry out and I just fell in love with this body butter after using for about a week.  
Argan Brightening Bronzer Sun Spot Corrector  $14.00


An Argan oil-infused bronzer that contains vitamin C and Bearberry extract to brighten and correct uneven skin tone....minimizes the appearance of sun damage and imparts a radiant glow. Reverse the appearance of sun damage while imparting a natural sunkissed glow with Argan Brightening Bronzer Sun Spot Corrector. The Argan oil-infused powder contains vitamin C and bearberry extract to brighten skin and help correct uneven skintone. Natural SPF protects from future sun damage.
This product does not contain hydroquinone.
Apply in a circular motion lightly buffing cheeks, nose, chin, and décolleté for a brilliant sun kissed glow.
Argan Brightening Face Balm  $14.00



This brand new product is a luminous allover face balm that deeply moisturizes skin while visibly brightening for beautiful skin from the inside out
This face balm is a blend of brighteners: lemon oil, orange oil, organic Argan Oil, and bearberry. Worn under or over your makeup as a targeted highlighter, or as a total complexion brightener--this formula will illuminate the beauty that is the true you.
Apply with brush or fingertip to cheekbones, forehead, or any place on the face where light should be.


Argan Lip Treatment Trio  $19.00

This set of lip treatments is like a genie in a bottle, granting your three wishes to condition, hydrate and protect. They smooth out fine lines, restores suppleness, softness and primes your lips for your favorite color or stain. It gives your lips the gift of instant relief and fabulousness..


Argan Natural Volume Lip Gloss in the shade Rosy  $8.00
This lip gloss offers you soft, juicy lips with brilliant color and a little oomph. This gloss pumps up the volume - naturally. It's a magic wand for your lips infused with Argan Oil for lush moisture and fortified with a natural collagen-stimulator. To sweeten the pot, the flavor tastes as yummy as your lips will look..

I am loving the Josie Marin line of Argan Oil infused products. I will definately be checking out more of her products and looking for her on Hautelook..  
Again, here is the link to their website: http://www.hautelook.com/short/3V0yI

Thank you for stopping by and I will talk to you in my next post..

xos Lori


And here is the video showing you all the products plus a few more items from my Hautelook haul.. Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel..

No comments