"got 2b" Hair Products

Have you ever looked at your stuff and realize that you have a lot of a certain brand of product? As I was cleaning out my cabinet, I started noticing that I own a lot of the "got 2b" hair products. I hadn't realized it before now, but I really like using their products. I usually buy mine at WalMart and they are really inexpensive. 

This is what I notice that I have and use quite frequently..

I absolutely love this product. It was is one of my favorite hairsprays that I own. And the scent isn't to bad.

I recently bought this to try and it came with the small can free..
I bought it to spray in my hair between shampoos to give me volume.

I bought this last year while visiting my daughter in North Carolina at a place called JR's Discount Outlet.
 I had used it before and when I seen they had it for $1.00, I grabbed 4 cans. Lol. I really like this hairspray.

I got this when the waving sprays first came out and I really like it.. I forgot that I had it after I cut my hair short, so it's time to start using it again.

This stuff is amazing for adding volume to your hair. Just pour into your palms, rub hands together til it disappears (you will still feel it on your hands) and distribute it through your roots. Instant volume.


Do you do that? Purchase quite a bit of a certain namebrand without realizing it?

Thanks for stopping by and I will talk to you in my next post..

Xoxo, Lori

2 comments

Sophia Nunez said...

Great post!
~SophIa
http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

lori-loves-fashion said...

Sophia, Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog..
Hugs, Lori