The Balm - Hautelook Haul

On Black Friday 2013, I purchased my first makeup product from "The Balm" during their Hautelook sale. When the makeup arrived, I was in LOVE and I have been waiting ever since for Hautelook to have them on again. Finally, they had another sale on there last month and I purchased some more makeup. I had to try and control myself because I wanted one of everything. But I managed to only buy a few items (this time). Lol..

The Balm makeup..

I have been wanting this palette for a long time.  I am really happy with it..

The names of these colors are so funny ! !  I would definately like to meet Matt ??

I am in love with this highlighter. I also have worn it as an eyeshadow..




I love all their blushes. I use them almost daily..

I love this tangerine color. So pretty ! ! 

This blush is called "Houndstooth". It is a very pretty color..

This one is called "Lace" and it is my favorite. It is such a hot pink color that you can wear bold or blend out for a really pretty pink color..


Have you ordered anything from Hautelook or from the Balm? If so, leave me a comment and let me know what your favorite product or purchase is..

Thank you for stopping by ! ! 
xo's Lori

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Very cool products! I love the colors and the packaging!

lori-loves-fashion said...

Kendra, the packaging was what got me to buy the products. Now I am hooked.. Lol.