Spring Colors for My Nails..


I went into Goody's this weekend and they were giving away coupons for $10 off any $25 makeup purchase. Well since they hardly ever give discounts on makeup or cologne, I jumped all over that coupon. Plus I also had a $10 birthday coupon that could be used with another coupon. So I had $20 in coupons and I just had to hit up the ESSIE rack. One of my favorite polish brands..

 




Then I stopped in Rite Aid and found these two pretty colors that I just had to pick up..They have no color names on them, but I am in love with this pink shade. Already have it on my nails and toes..





 Thanks for stopping by.. 
 XO's - Lori

3 comments

Unknown said...

Great use of your coupon! I love all these colors!

Brittnee
http://beautyproductaday.com

lori-loves-fashion said...

Thanks Brittnee, I am a sucker for nail polish.

Vanessa said...

Stunning colors...I like your blog.^^
Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets Nessa