Hautelook.com

I am so addicted to Hautelook. They absolutely have some of the best deals on namebrand clothing, shoes, makeup and stuff for your home. Everyday they have new events with different designers and they will offer up to 70% off certain items or products. 
I have saved a ton of money on makeup brands that I wanted to try, but didn't want to pay full price for. And the shoes, I have bought quite a few pairs of shoes on here. 

Hautelook is part of the Nordstrom Dept Store company. So you can also shop the Nordstrom Rack on the website which is their clearance store. Great deals are to be had.
So, if you haven't checked out their site, I would highly suggest it. Just click on the link below for a personal invitation from me to see what I am talking about. It is free to join and shipping is free when you spend $100.00 or more.

http://www.hautelook.com/short/3V0yI

Thanks for stopping by and I will talk to you in my next post..

XO's - Lori

No comments