April Ipsy Bag

Well I have narrowed my monthly subscriptions down to just my Ipsy bag and Julep Maven box. I really like receiving my Ipsy bag every month and this month is no exception. I got some pretty good products in my April bag:

April Ipsy Glam bag..  This is a great bag this month.

I am a huge music lover and this bag is to cute..


This is a pretty good size eye pencil. Almost a full size.

I have been wanting to try this, so excited for this trial size..

I have gotten one of these before and I haven't actually used it yet.

Cailyn Lip Balm

This is such a pretty color and I like how the brush is in the lid.


I like this color. It is in the color "Champagne"

Do you get the Ipsy Glam Bag monthly? If so, what are some of your favorite products received? 
Thanks for stopping by, I will see you in my next post.

XO's - Lori

No comments