Nyx Dreamcatcher Eyeshadow Palette Review

All I can say is that I LOVE this eyeshadow palette. It's beautiful, pigmented, long wearing and affordable.. I was surfing the Nyx website one evening and ran across these palettes. There are three different eyeshadow palettes and they sell for $15. What a great price. Of course, I figured for that price, it would not be very pigmented or long wearing. I was wrong. I find myself grabbing for it on a daily basis. 
I will say that when it arrived, I immediately opened it and swatched the colors. I was kind of disappointed because I thought, not very pigmented. But when I applied the colors to my eyes the next morning, I was pretty impressed. The colors were vibrant and went on nicely. When I blended them out the color did not disappear. But I do use a primer under them. Without, I don't think the colors would work as well. But you get such a good variety of colors (there are 10 colors). I bought mine in the Golden Horizons which comes with Glittery Champagne, Iridescent Violet, Deep Nude, Brown, Deep Gold, White, Taupe Shimmer, Deep Browm, Shimmery Pink and Charcoal..




This is a Limited Edition palette and I would suggest that you grab one as soon as you can. I plan to get the other two because the price is amazing. Plus you get Free Shipping on every order over $25.

                                   xoxo - Lori


2 comments

Melissa said...

Wow, gorgeous colours!
x

lori-loves-fashion said...

Thanks Melissa. I love it. Very wearable colors.