My March Ipsy Bag..

I got my March Ipsy bag in and how cute is this makeup bag. I just love the colors. The products are also pretty good also. Below are the pictures of what I got.
My Ipsy bag.

The makeup bag.

How cute is this bag.  I can't wait to use this in my purse.

NYX eyeshadow palette in "Cabana Boy"

Pretty brown shades with a bit of shimmer. I love brown and neutral colors.

Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer. I am pretty excited to try this.

Chella Eyeliner Pen in "Indigo Blue"

This pen is so smooth and easy to use. I wish it was in black instead of blue.


bareMinerals added a mini lipstick in "Get Ready"

A very pretty shade. I can't wait to wear it.


So that was my March Ipsy bag. I am pretty tickled with it. I was actually thinking about cancelling it along with some of my other subscriptions, but I decided to keep the Ipsy and let the others go. I had to many coming every month. Glad I kept Ipsy..

XOXO - Lori

No comments