My March Favorites 2014

I am doing this post a couple days early, but I just wanted to show you all what my March favorites were.

My March favorites 2014

Marc Jacobs Sunshine 
This is one of my all-time favorite colognes to wear during the Spring and Summer.

Healthy Sexy Hair leave in conditioner.
I always use this after I shampoo my hair and before I blow dry. It makes my hair tangle free.

Batiste Dry Shampoo
I can't say enough good things about this stuff. I love it. I always use it between shampoos.

Macadamia Hair Repair Mask and Healing Oil Treatment
The repair mask makes my hair so soft and shiny. I use it about twice a month. And I use the oil treatment after every blow dry of my hair. I use about a dime size amount and run it through the ends of my hair and it makes my split ends look like they are gone. And it gives my hair shine.

Physicians Formula BB Powder
This stuff is great when you don't want to wear a
foundation. It has great coverage. Perfect for summer.
You can see that I really like this BB powder.


Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Spotless Foundation.
I have been using this on a daily basis since I bought it. It goes on so smooth and leaves me with a flawless coverage. You can go light or full coverage with it. I think this may be my new holy grail foundation.

NYX Dream Catcher Eyeshadow Palette
I have been loving this palette since I got it. It is a bit powdery, but I just use a primer under it and the colors seem to stay in place.
I got mine in "Golden Horizons" because I think the colors are beautiful. There are three different palettes and they sell for $15.

Garnier Ultra Lift Pro Gravity Defying Cream
I have been using this for a couplr years and I really like it. I always put on after washing my face. It just makes my face feel tighter and firmer. We have to do these things as we get older. Lol

Sigma Blush in "Born To"
I finally broke down and bought three of their blushes and I am really liking this color the best. It goes on so smooth and has great pigmentation. 

Just a very pretty Rosy color. I love wearing it..

Lorac Lipgloss in "Retro"
I received this with my Mint Edition eyeshadow palette that I bought on Hautelook and I am obsessed with this lipgloss. I take it with me everywhere I go.

Physicians Formula Concealer
This is from their "Nudewear" line.
It goes on so creamy and is the perfect color. I am currently obsessed with this stuff.
   

Maybelline the Rocket Volume Express Mascara
This mascara is great. It just gives me those va-va-boom eyelashes.

Loreal Lash Out Butterfly MascaraThis is also another of my favorite mascaras. I use it daily with my Maybelline Rocket mascara..

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz
This is my holy grail eyebrow pencil. It has a brush on one end and the pencil on the other. I buy it in Soft Brown. It sells for $21 and I usually get mine from Sephora.



I hope you have enjoyed seeing my March Favorites. I hope it helps you decide if you want to try out some of the products. Let me know below what your favorites are or if you think that I might like to try something different. I am always willing to try something new. 

Thank you for stopping by and I would love to have you follow my blog. Just click on the PINK followers button on the right side and be the first to know when I post something..

                                       xoxo - Lori

No comments