My CVS Haul

Last week I went into CVS and they had a deal that if you bought $10 worth of Physicians Formula makeup, you got $7 in bonus bucks. So I bought the Nude Wear Bronzer for $12.99 and also picked up the Milani nail polish in Mauve Medley.. It's a gorgeous color. And I got $7.00 back plus $1 back on the Milani.
in the color Mauve Medley

in the color Light Bronzer.

I love the new packaging..


This week they have BOGO and Bonus Bucks on a lot of their makeup. So I took my $8 bonus bucks and went on my lunch hour. I picked a few things and made two transactions. First I scanned my CVS card at the kiosk and got a coupon for 10% off any beauty purchase.
With my first transactions I bought myself the Loreal Voluminous Butterfly mascara for $8.99 and an eyeshadow for $4.99. If you spent $12 on Loreal, you got $4 in bonus bucks. I am loving this mascara so much that I bought another for when mine runs out. And I really like these little eyeshadows. And then I seen the "new" Sally Hansen Triple Shine nail polishes and they had a $2 coupon (they retail  for $4.99) And you can only use one per transaction on the polish. So I had $18.97 in products and used my $8 in bonus bucks, the $2 coupon on polish and my 10% off coupon from the kiosk for a total price of: $7.07 plus tax. And got $4 in bonus bucks that I used on my second transaction..
First purchase.

in the color #405 Taffeta.

in the color #240 Play Koi 


I then made my second purchase and bought three nail polishes. The Wet n' Wild is BOGO half off and then I got another Sally Hanson Triple Shine.  I am so in love with this purple glitter polish. It is so pretty and will make a great accent polish on one nail while I have the plain purple on the other nails. And the teal polish just screams SPRINGTIME.. The glitter polish was $3.99 and I got the teal polish at half off for $1.00. The Sally Hanson was $4.99. I used the $2 coupon and my $4 bonus bucks and spent 
$3.98 plus tax. And got another $4 in reward bucks and a $3 off coupon for Physicians Formula.. 
in the colors "At Will Call" and "Vanity Flair"

in the color  "At Will Call"


in the color "I Need A Refresh-Mint"

If you have a CVS near you, definately go in a pick up one of their reward cards. I am always getting Reward Bucks which add up to free beauty products (or whatever you want to spend them on).

If you haven't checked out my YouTube channel yet, please do so by clicking HERE.. And I would love to have you SUBSCRIBE so you can be the first to know when I upload new videos. 

                                        XOXO - Lori 


No comments