Lorac Limited Edition "Mint" palette

I recently ordered this Lorac Eye/Cheek palette from Hautelook and it is absolutely beautiful. It is called the Mint Edition and it has a highlighter, blush, four matte eyeshadows and four shimmer eyeshadows. When I purchased it, I didn't realize that it also came with a lipgloss..  It sold on Hautelook for $18.

If you have never been on Hautelook, I highly suggest that you check out their website. You can get some amazing deals for up to 75% off the actual retail price. I will leave the link below:
http://www.hautelook.com/




I love the packaging of this palette.

Such a beautiful palette.

nice pink lipgloss


If you have purchased from Hautelook before, let me know below what great deals you got..

Thank you for stopping by and I will talk to you soon. Don't forget to hit the pink Followers button on your way out so that you can keep up with all new posts..

                                                            XOXO- Lori

2 comments

Unknown said...

Wow that packaging is amazing <3 how lovely! Great post
www.fairytalesandlittlewhitelies.blogspot.com

lori-loves-fashion said...

I know right. It didn't show the packaging when I purchased it. Just the product, so I was pleasantly surprised. Thanks Alex for stopping by my blog.