Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Foundation Review.

Physicians Formula has come out with a new line of products called Youthful Wear and it claims to make you look 10 years younger (I don't really believe that). The packaging is so adorable and since I am such a fan of their products, I bought the foundation to give it a try. Below is the video to what I thought of the product..

Just click here to view: http://youtu.be/nGN6RnXrgok

Let me know below if you have tried any of this line from Physicians Formula and what did you think of it. And also Thank you for taking the time to stop and check out my blog. If you haven't subscribed yet, please do so by clicking on the pink followers button at the top of my blog. Also, if you haven't subscribed to my YouTube channel, please do by clicking here and then hitting the red subscribe button.


XOXO - Lori Loves Fashion

No comments