My January Birchbox...

Hey beauty's,
I received my January Birchbox today and this is what I got:


My January Birchbox theme:
Step and Repeat 

Passion Flower Color Preserving Shampoo - A paraben-free blend of argan and monoi oils nourishes strands while keeping color vibrant.
Passion Flower Color Preserving Conditioner - A paraben-free blend that protects and repairs color-treated hair with argan and monoi oils.

StriVectin AR  (Advanced Retinol Night Treatment) - A gentle formula that plumps wrinkles, restores moisture, and brightens tone while you ZZZ...

Miracle Skin Transformer Face Spotlight - Nourishes skin and leaves a radiant, photo-ready glow..

Joan Vass L'eau de Cristal - From the luxe fashion label, an oh-so-chic blend of bergamot and musky patchouli

I can't say that I am thrilled with this months box, but I am eager to try out these products. Did you like your January box? Or did you get something different than me? Let me know below..

If there is anything that you would like to see on my blog or on my YouTube channel, just let me know down below..
Thank you for taking the time to stop and check out my blog. If you haven't subscribed yet, please do so by clicking on the pink followers button by Bloglovin at the top of my blog.
Also, if you haven't subscribed to my YouTube channel, please do by clicking here and then hitting the subscribe button.



 
XOXO - Lori Loves Fashion

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Awesome stuff! Waiting on February's box still! Mail is behind because of the storm.

lori-loves-fashion said...

Did you get much snow? My daughter says she got 4" in NC..