My February Ipsy Bag

Hey everyone, I received my Ipsy bag for February a couple days ago and thought I would share with you what came in my bag.. To see what I got, just click on the link below...

 My Ipsy bag for February..

I hope you all are having a nice hump day.. It is actually 55 degrees here and only going to get warmer as the day goes on. Of course it is suppose to get back into the 30's this weekend. But I will take this beautiful weather while I can..

Thank you for taking the time to stop and check out my blog. If you haven't subscribed yet, please do so by clicking on the pink followers button by Bloglovin at the top of my blog.
Also, if you haven't subscribed to my YouTube channel, please do by clicking here and then hitting the red subscribe button.



 

XOXO - Lori Loves Fashion

No comments